Healthy Babies Healthy Children
Supporting You and Your Family
Do you need support...
- as a new parent?
- as your child grows and develops?
If so, Healthy Babies Healthy Children may be for you!
Ontario’s Healthy Babies Healthy Children (HBHC) program helps children get a healthy start in life. The program helps families during pregnancy and after the baby is born up until transition to school. We provide free home visits by Public Health Nurses and Family Visitors to families who need more support.
For more information on the Healthy Babies Healthy Children Program (HBHC) or to self refer call:
- Durham Health Connection Line
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
905-666-6241 or toll free 1-800-841-2729
For more support click on the following links
- Healthy Babies Healthy Children
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services
- Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ministry of Education
- Telehealth Ontario call toll-free 1-866-797-0000
- Ontario Early Years Centres
- Nipissing District Developmental Screen
- Ontario 211 call 211
- Canadian Paediatric Society
- Enhanced 18-month Well-Baby Visit