Breastfeeding Birth to 6 Months
Breastfeeding Matters is available in PDF in English, French, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Farsi, Gujarati, Hindi, Korean, Punjabi, Russian, Serbian, Somali, Tamil, Tagalog, Urdu, and Vietnamese. Visit the Best Start Resource Centre for more information.
Table of Contents
Pages from the booklet Breastfeeding Matters are provided with permission from the Best Start Resource Centre.
Is My Baby Getting Enough?
- Blocked Ducts (PDF)
- Breastfeeding and Birth Control (PDF)
- Breastfeeding and the Flu (PDF)
- Candidiasis (Thrush) (PDF)
- Expressing and Storing Breastmilk (PDF)
- Gentian Violet (PDF)
- Breast Infection (Mastitis) (PDF)
- Nursing Strike (PDF)
More Nutrition Information
- Breastfeeding and Vitamin D
- Nutrition Matters: Is My Child Growing Well? Questions and Answers for Parents (PDF)
- Information for New Moms
- Durham Health Connection Line
- Breastfeeding Resources in Durham Region (PDF)
- Other Resources to Support Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding Questions or Concerns? We Can Help!
- Breastfeeding Groups