Bookmark this page

Infant and Child Development

Infant and Child Development

Who Can Refer?

  • Families may call us directly with questions, concerns or to make a referral.
  • Anyone involved with your child (e.g., doctor, community agency, professional, or family member) may refer with parental/legal guardian consent

Not Sure? Ask Us.

We would be happy to speak with you about your concerns and help you decide if a referral is appropriate. Contact us