Child Care and Children's Programs
Durham Behaviour Management Services
At Durham Behaviour Management Services, we understand the importance of providing services that are tailored to the needs of families. We realize that individual approaches to dealing with "challenging behaviours" will maximize the caregivers' abilities and children's development.
- Who we serve
- What we do for parents
- What we do for child-care providers
- Workshops and newsletter
- Durham Behaviour Management Services brochure (PDF)
- Contact Durham Behaviour Management Services
You may need our service if:
- You are finding it very difficult to manage and change your child's behaviour problems.
- Your child-care provider is concerned about your child's challenging behaviour.
- Your child has significant behaviour problems, such as:
- Temper tantrums.
- Problems getting along with others.
- Attention challenges.
- Sibling rivalry.
- Toileting issues.